Inspired by another blogger
TAKING STOCK [ 2015 ]
- Making: plans for my big 4-0 bday trip, contenders include: Copenhagen, Paris & Tokyo – why because they have the most Michelin Star chefs for the tasting!
- Cooking: Korean influenced dishes like Kim Chi Jigae (pork belly, tofu & kim chi stew), Yuk Jae Jang (shredded brisket stew with veggies & noodle), and seafood pancakes.
- Baking: pecan pies, molten cakes and a new found love for using chocolate in everything!
- Drinking: Flat White Coffee… I don’t know how I feel about it yet and Angry Orchard Peach Beer
- Reading: boring text books and studying for a certification
- Coping: with the loss of my mom…
- Watching: The Mindy Project, Big Bang Theory, Kdrama Healer, and my kids grow.
- Wanting: to remodel my closet, may be sell off a few items…
- Looking: forward to my travels, next up NOLA, Las Vegas, San Diego and my 4-0 bday trip with my girls!
- Wishing: every working mama a great 2015! Let’s kick some A$$!
- Enjoying: my Xmas gift from hubby, which is the limited edition Hello Kitty Beats Solo 2!
- Waiting: for open-toe season! My feet need pampering.
- Wondering: if I’m ready to be a home owner…
- Loving: my new Balenciaga navy lambskin clutch crossbody bag!
- Hoping: to land another job, not really feeling this one.
- Coveting: the Hermes Kelly 35, the Apple Watch and a Chanel Caviar Jumbo.
- Needing: some major R&R…
- Wearing: Alexander Wang Tee, Elizabeth & James sweater, JBrand straight leg jeans
- Buying: new cardigans and flip flops for 2015.
- Noticing: a few new white hair… OMG!
- Thinking: about taking a spur-of-the-moment trip to Hong Kong.
- Bookmarking: all the great reviews on Yelp and places to eat on Trip Advisors!
- Opening: to the idea of ‘going blonde’ for the Spring… excited!
- Splurging: on a luxurious trip for my birthday this year!
- Feeling: at peace, content and nostalgic…
What does your Taking Stock look like?